domingo, 19 de noviembre de 2006

 

listening: The Red Hot Chili Peppers[Otherside]

where does We listned this¿?

"-What is this?
-This is chemical burn, it will hurt more than any burn and it will leave a scar

-oohhh
-Shut up! Our fathers were our models for God. If our father bailed, what does that tell you about God? Listen to me. You have to consider the possibility that God does not like you. He never wanted you. In all probability, He hates you. This is not the worst thing that can happen. We don’t need him!
-I agree!
-Fuck damnation! Fuck redemption! We are God’s unwanted children? So be it."


Off course not! this is a lie.
because I regret when I feel the wind on my head, when the cool breeze freshen my face, when the cool rain damp my hair...
and I sing

"...y el viento sopla sabroso..."


Powered by Castpost

"Don’t shut the pain out.
Without pain or sacrifice, we would have nothing.
It’s only we’ve lost everything that we’re free to do anything"

You don’t know how this feels!
Fist you have to give up. Fist you have to know, not fear, know that one day you’re gonna die.
and then...

Comentarios: Publicar un comentario



<< chevero