lunes, 18 de diciembre de 2006

 

listening: Panda[Mi Muñeca]

"I couldn’t sleep. With insomnia, nothing is real. Everything is far away, everything is a copy of a copy of a copy...
When you have insomnia, you’re never really asleep and you’re never really awake"


"Dad, now what? He says I don’t know. Get married. You can’t get married. I’m a 30 year-old boy. We’re a generation of men raised by women. I’m wondering if another woman is really the answer we need."


Men is that we are


ya me cargo el payasho...

















"Every time the plane banked too sharply on take off or landing, I prayed for a crash or a midair collision. Anything. Life insurance pays off triple if you die on a business trip…
An exit-door procedure at 30,000 ft. the illusion of safety."

Comentarios: Publicar un comentario



<< chevero